ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another stafford meet

secret
I will txt jude and i was talkin to t21ads on another thread so will ask. Im not fussed where 2bh guys, just need feedback off other ppl so we get the best place and time for everyone

Just a thought but isnt renault world series that weekend, im not going but have to bare others in mind

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
It's snapped, well the plastic clip that holds the cable in the pedal has snapped. It was a non genuine cable though and it was just meant to be a temp repair after my original cable snapped. brought a Renault cable from Tom at wests Renault so I should be up and running next week.

PB172
Safe boys. Sorry got no internet. I will be there guys, my clio is in a rough state lately though so probs won't be lookin at getting any pics with you guys but will come for food and the drive :) It's on the Sunday right? I cant do Saturdays as I work :/

secret
Right so to just post again....

Meet is this sunday ( 28th )
We are meeting 1pm ( hope thats ok )
On riverside carpark, oposite asda

My number is 07792 842359, please call me for directions or querys etc

Hope the weatha is nice guys and i hope we have a good turnout, see u all sunday :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Its the lad's 18th on Monday and been told we 'might' be going to Manchester Sunday after they both finish work. I'm still coming, but might need to leave early. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Where is good for a drive in that area? (Somewhere we can have good run out with pub at end)

Subaru w r x now
hi all i am new can i come to this meet never been one befor would like to see what its like and get to no you all thanks

secret
Yes mate sunday at 1. Its a gathering of the local lot so not massive but good to meet everyone and get some ideas. Do u know stafford well? If this goes well then im sure it will b bigger and better nxt time

Welcome aswel mate :)

secret
Riverside carpark oposite asda and then go for a drive somewhere. Im not sure on the numbers coming but theres a few mate.

If anyone may b late on sunday, take my number ^^^^ and txt me so we dont leave without u, we wont b far away though

PB172
If you drive to Asda you should see it across the main road! We was obvious to anyone passing last time we got some beeps haha.

I'm still coming. Woo!

secret
Yeah easy to find, read page 5 of this thread,think thats the one with my number, postcode and how to get there