ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another stafford meet

secret
Ahh good :) i hope it goes really well. I havent got any new toys to show off though wel except the ppl hu havent seen mine :)

Many sports up stoke?

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Looking forward to it, glad mine is back on the road now. Just need to clean it now, hope it's not raining tomorrow.

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mine will probably get a once over if Mo Nature decides to leave off with the rain over Telford...if not, she comes as she is!

Subaru w r x now
They is some about in stoke but not a lot what. Car are you geting. Or got ha my f1 gets waxed ever week so you 2 best get yours done lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You want to bring the 172Cup...much nicer car. First RS was a Cup...still wish I had her now, or could buy one which hasn't been ragged/abused with low (near non existant) mileage for low cost!

Although think I'm getting old now as the 182 ticks the boxes and I prefer my toys and comfort!

Subaru w r x now
Your right about the cup I lover it good fun bui its in for m o t next week so need to do the breaks on it but the f1 is a nice car only 17000 on it well clean to bet that rs was nice off yours
You want to bring the 172Cup...much nicer car. First RS was a Cup...still wish I had her now, or could buy one which hasn't been ragged/abused with low (near non existant) mileage for low cost! Although think I'm getting old now as the 182 ticks the boxes and I prefer my toys and comfort!

secret
I have a ph1 172 :) There will b 2 ph1s there i think, correct me if im wrong guys. Mine will deffo b clean and shiny. My engines done about 36000 :) cars on 90k though :(

I prefere the 172 but i really do like the 197s. I had a quick play with one sunday :)

U wana get some more lads from stoke on the forum :)

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
I have a ph1 172 :) There will b 2 ph1s there Ni think, correct me if im wrong guys. Mine will deffo b clean and shiny. My engines done about 36000 :) cars on 90k though :(

I prefere the 172 but i really do like the 197s. I had a quick play with one sunday :)

U wana get some more lads from stoke on the forum :)

Yep there will be at least 2 loud phase 1's :) and 1 mk1 16v if my cousin comes along as well.

Subaru w r x now
Ha the f1 is nice but the cup I have will piss on it big time that's why I love it just need get it m o t now with out the cat on it but my mate allways let's it go ha I will try get some out off stoke to but there is not a lot about what wax do you put on your car then

secret
Ha the f1 is nice but the cup I have will piss on it big time that's why I love it just need get it m o t now with out the cat on it but my mate allways let's it go ha I will try get some out off stoke to but there is not a lot about what wax do you put on your car then

Depends on how long i wana spend on polishin lol. I have super resin and ultra deep for the quick polish and have dimond bright and auto smart stuff for a better clean. I want some better stuff but never got round to getting any. What do u use?

secret
Any1 intrested in some toyo proxes T1-Rs. I have 2 used but ok tread i wana get rid of and will bring them along. Let me know :) oh and there 195/50/R15

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
im hoping to be there, but my stupid french peice of s**t car keeps going into limp mode.

took the relays out, and cleaned the pins up, and it seems ok again now. done 25 miles and thrashed the last couple to check.

think there may have been a bit of water ingress due to washing it earlier, and now its dirty again after getting rained on.

D'OH!

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
Took the throttle body off snd cleaned it out, checked all the wires and everything seems well again so 'touch wood' i'll be there!

secret
Good to meet u all today. Was good :) deffo do another one. Mayb rolling road day nxt time or something

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
It was good to catch up, good bunch of lads we've got round here. Glad the rain stayed away. I'll have to see what the photos I took come out like, I'll stick them on here if there any good.

secret
Stick them all on, i forgot my camera so only took one on my fone. Yeah we hav got good lads, staffordshire ftw lol

Im glad im getin to meet ppl now and catch up with the peeps i know. Try and make it bigger next time

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Stick them all on, i forgot my camera so only took one on my fone. Yeah we hav got good lads, staffordshire ftw lol

Im glad im getin to meet ppl now and catch up with the peeps i know. Try and make it bigger next time

and Shropshire! ;)

Was good to put faces to forum names...good to meet you all :)