ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(Another) wheel refurb recommendation

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Looking to get my 182 wheels refurbed, any recommendations in West Sussex or hants?? Looking for the quickest turnaround I can

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
How much are you looking to spend? Are you prepared to pay top dollar for a premium finish, or are you wanting them done on a budget?

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
How much are you looking to spend? Are you prepared to pay top dollar for a premium finish, or are you wanting them done on a budget?

Well only 3 need doing so I'm reckoning a max of 200 quid for all 3, don't know what is/isn't a budget buy tbh! Haha

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
If you want them all to be the exact same colour, you'd be better off getting all four done.
Was hoping they could colour match, buuuut, call it 250 for all 4 as a budget then! Haha

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Decided on a place to get this done (finally) now, was dead set on anthracite again, but now I'm wondering about getting a standard alloy colour?? Opinions??
Here she is at fcs just as a sidenote
fc979bc4ee3e46cd20a7388a5284ba4e.jpg

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Also any other colour recommendations for 182 wheels??? Brother reckons white, I'm not so sure...

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Have also considered gold! Wonder if 182 wheels are a bit chunky to be gold though...

Clio 200 EDC LUX
What company have you decided to use?
Thinking about getting my black wheels on my RS200T done in white.
Was it you I saw on the A23 weekend before last?

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
We use JMH Wheelmasters at work. Always seem to do a cracking job with our cars and theyre hampshire based. Asked them to do my own but they dont have the equipment to acid strip mine :(

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
What company have you decided to use?
Thinking about getting my black wheels on my RS200T done in white.
Was it you I saw on the A23 weekend before last?
Decided as they're only standard 182 wheels to get them done by a friend who has his own spray gun & also works in a body shop, good finish, but obviously not the same as a premium service. You may well have done, sometimes I'll drive to work (three bridges) rather than dumping the car and train-ing up!