ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any rolling road meets happening soon?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I wouldn't mind getting the 182 on the rolling road sometime soon, and would be a good opportunity for a good east of England meet!
Unfortunately my organisation skills are about as good as Renault reliability lol so this was just a thought (and a push for someone nice to organise something :p)

So anyone know of anything?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Cool. Cheers mate, will have to look into that one :) was it accessible for very low cars because I know there may be an issue with some :p

Anyone else know of any so we have a few to choose from?

FMS in Ipswich was where the last one was I belive.
They do car club days/discounts.

Only problem is you need X amount of people to make it worthwhile and getting a commitment is easier said than done in EA.

C3 Picasso Beast
I'm up for this!

Was tempted by the one at Trax yesterday but thought it would be s**t being a mobile one plus the dirty c**ts doing it wouldn't respect my car enough!

C3 Picasso Beast
Sounds good!

Let's get a list going and once we have enough we'll start thinking about a date :)

1) SHoT CoRPSe

ph1 172
No date yet as we want to get enough names forward that we can then book it and go straight away without then waiting for a list to build up:)

You can watch then Neef:rasp:

Trafic 140dci
gives me some insentive to get cams, exhaust and decat done :) will be well over the 200 ponnies mark then :D

Neef, come anyway, we can get a good turn out like today again, some more photo's and perhaps a pub this time ;) lol

1) SHoT CoRPSe
2) Simon Royale
3) monsey
4) Rhys Beal
5) Banderson
6) kraig-cup
7) donfan
8) LewisTaylor

C3 Picasso Beast
Agree that something else will need to be done before/afterwards to make the journey more worthwhile...

Focus
1) SHoT CoRPSe
2) Simon Royale
3) monsey
4) Rhys Beal
5) Banderson
6) kraig-cup
7) donfan
8) LewisTaylor
9) dmallett
10)d4vy

LY Megane R26
1) SHoT CoRPSe
2) Simon Royale
3) monsey
4) Rhys Beal
5) Banderson
6) kraig-cup
7) donfan
8) LewisTaylor
9) dmallett
10)d4vy
11) Sah

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Will be up for this,only if it's on a weekend and in Ipswich.

1) SHoT CoRPSe
2) Simon Royale
3) monsey
4) Rhys Beal
5) Banderson
6) kraig-cup
7) donfan
8) LewisTaylor
9) dmallett
10)d4vy
11) Sah
12)domsclio182
13)My mate

Last edited:
  C3 Picasso Beast
Just advertised this thread in the South East section so will hopefully get some more interest from there!