ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any rolling road meets happening soon?

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Lets get this sorted asap,who is trying to sort this out,has anyone contacted FMS to see what the costs involved/numbers ect,I can give them a call and find out some more info if you like.

C3 Picasso Beast
Let's wait to see what Simon say's first as he is our area rep after all and he wanted to do it in Nov ;)

Also Danny said he'd possibly be up for it as well if it was in Nov....

Simon has spoken to FMS if you read back in the thread and also I'm sure he said on Sunday that he lives just up the road from them so I'm sure he'd be happy to arrange???

SQ5
Let's wait to see what Simon say's first as he is our area rep after all and he wanted to do it in Nov ;)

Also Danny said he'd possibly be up for it as well if it was in Nov....

Simon has spoken to FMS if you read back in the thread and also I'm sure he said on Sunday that he lives just up the road from them so I'm sure he'd be happy to arrange???

Yea I'll come in November :) think I'm the oldest active member on here now lol!?

C3 Picasso Beast
You're actually #14 on the list dude ;)

Would you want to do a run in your car or just come to watch/chat???

1) SHoT CoRPSe
2) Simon Royale
3) monsey
4) Rhys Beal
5) Banderson
6) kraig-cup
7) donfan
8) LewisTaylor
9) dmallett
10)d4vy
11) Sah
12)domsclio182
13)My mate
14) Jamie Goorwitch

Fabia VRS
1) SHoT CoRPSe
2) Simon Royale
3) monsey
4) Rhys Beal
5) Banderson
6) kraig-cup
7) donfan
8) LewisTaylor
9) dmallett
10)d4vy
11) Sah
12)domsclio182
13)My mate
14) Jamie Goorwitch
15) K1NGY

I wont be running, unless you all want to be put to shame?

Slow red one
If everyone shows then I hope everyone know's it'll be quite a long day as it is. As the previous clio RR day was the same sort of numbers and I remember having to wait a good few hours for mine to run. But I remember a mc ds opposite the industrial estate for lunch.

1) SHoT CoRPSe
2) Simon Royale
3) monsey
4) Rhys Beal
5) Banderson
6) kraig-cup
7) donfan
8) LewisTaylor
9) dmallett
10)d4vy
11) Sah
12)domsclio182
13)My mate
14) Jamie Goorwitch
15) K1NGY (Watching)
16) Chrisjk

ph1 172
Well we certainly have a large list!

Simon, as you said FMS is just down the road from you, would it be worth you speaking to them to make sure they can do the amount of cars we have in a day? Is there a limit?

C3 Picasso Beast
When do you expect to have your Clio ready for Danny and Simon when will your Juke be ready for running???

Also if we could somehow get in a mag like the link above I'm sure that would attract people....

SQ5
Took deposit on Celica today so hopefully two weeks I'll be ready :) trying a few DIY bits to see what power I can make in standard form!

C3 Picasso Beast
Simon seems to be ignoring the questions aimed at him so don't know if we're going for October or November?!?

Does anybody know if this will have to be on a Saturday rather than a Sunday???