ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any rolling road meets happening soon?

Not been on here over the weekend really. It will be a Sunday as most people can make them and also looking for late October will give us time to get the money in and booked etc.

C3 Picasso Beast
Hmmm only Sunday I'm good for in October looks to be the 16th but the first two Sundays of November look good at the mo (6th & 13th)....

Any dates that you can't do off the top of your heads???

Slow red one
Let's go for that then, though guessing since it's early in November maybe we should give October meet a miss. But if anyone arranges a meet in oct then I'll try and come still.

Fabia VRS
I'd like too tbh, especially as my old car is going to be there <3

just a bit of a trekk

We could always convoy if you fancy it, get tom down aswell in the DCI im sure he would be up for this

Also... where is it again?

And! i might have a +1 who has a williams might be running

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS
If i come Tom will def convoy yes? Meet at sandy sex shop :p haha x

That actually made me LOL

Yeah tbh we can do if you really want (Sex shop is northbound though ?)

Yeah mate will deffo convoy ive got a mate with a williams whos going to come with aswell

Megane GT
Might pop down to this, although if its a sunday thats a day off work. We good to put non clios on? Noticed a couple of different cars, think Ill stick the TT on if so :)

R26
Lol I don't know the way mate so I will leave meeting point up to you? I'll bring either a mate or my missus :)

R26
Yeah she has, I bloody love it lol. Actually might get her to get it rolling roaded! It's supposed to be 160bhp but being a derv it supposedly has 240ft/lb Lolz

Fabia VRS
Yeah she has, I bloody love it lol. Actually might get her to get it rolling roaded! It's supposed to be 160bhp but being a derv it supposedly has 240ft/lb Lolz

Yeah go for it! would be interesting to see what its running!

Im still confused to where this place is aswell! postcode or a website available? (must start planning my route ;) )

Fabia VRS
Dean ive got a easy place to meet so we can convoy mate.

St.neots tesco is en route so it going to be there :)

Well played si, keep us informed