ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any1 here got my old 172 cup??

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
my car sadly got re-possesed in january and was told it was gettin auctioned off,any1 on here got her SC53 ODE

impreza sti prodrive
i just seen a cup on my way home & it had a very similar reg to that its around durham area. but i cant honestly say if its the same car though.

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
might very well be,could be anywhere in britain it was santander that took it.be gd to see sum1 on here get her.

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
well got a letter the other day,it got auctioned for £3895 so a know now some one must have it.any one got my old pride an joy??

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
im not sure but it wasnt long ago sum one on here got a blue 172 fr abwt tht much n it was from a auction, anything distinctive on it?

172 cup
yer somone deffinatly brought one at auction for around that figure on here a month or so ago. See if I can find the post

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
didnt it have a number sprayed under the hood n he wasnt sure why it would have been on it?

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport
nope defos not tht one,was quite tidy apart from the wheels on it.trouble is it could of been auctioned anywhere,it was thro santander finance and they are based in essex a think.just had wondered if any1 had bought it on here.

Mazda 323f 2.0 sport

another thread resurection :rasp: just saw this as have been looking at another sport again. good to see someone on here has it. hope your looking after it lol.
saw a couple of nice 172's up for grabs, would be nice to be behind the wheel of one again.:D