ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else play Minecraft?

Clio
Yep, heard DanTDM as well, she just goes on and on... they did this, they did that.
If playing on her own she'll only play creative but I managed to convince her to play survival with me. In fairness I think Minecraft books are the only books she'll voluntarily pick up and read as well.

She nicks all my materials and when I say
"Where did all that wood go I got?"
She says
"I built a hottub that will fit 100 people in"
And I say
"You little s**t, that won't feed us or fend off Mobs, you don't appreciate anything"
She plays Roblox, looks a bit s**t to me.

A4 Avant & A3
My lad has wrote me roblox instructions in powerpoint today when at his nannys!... he said I need it!.
& the 2 of them wrote minecraft instructions for the mrs lol.

Have you been subjected to the video when DanTDM bought a hatchimal for double the price & threw it out the window to see if it could fly (as it had wings) believe it or not, the thing didn't fly.
So guess what my boys want now & what do they want to do with it!!. lol, got a lot to answer for that DanTDM!

Anyway, the kids are in bed, the mrs is out... i'm going to get horizon 3 on for an hour... or do I play minecraft and create my own secret world lol