ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy doing a wedding?

Nikon D700
Evening all,

Got engaged last friday, and I have the awesome job of sorting out the photographer.

It is on December 18th 2010, in Haslemere (Surrey). The Mrs will require the usual home visit stuff in the morning, but that's only 10 mins away in Liphook.

I will require no editing of the photos, just top quality journalistic stuff. Not too many silly poses etc...! I'd just want a CD with the pics on it.

Would anyone want to do it? Or recommend anyone?

Cheers.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Shadowness on here did Burps wedding. He is awesome at taking pics, check the photography section!

Ian

Focus TDCi
If you were closer I would have offered myself as a 'pay for the photos you like' type service, but you're a wee bit too far away! Plenty of CS togs down that way though. Congrats by the way. :D

It's A Reno
Revels isn't a million miles away and he will have his D90 then.
Having said that, he does live abroad.

Mini Cooper S
PM me your number/email.

My bro has done quite a few weddings, he can show you some work ;)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
if the offer is still up, and I am back from Afghan I am willing to help.

Potential dates for Afghan are 1st - 9th Dec.

will PM you Sunday once diary is confirmed
PM your price.

Nikon D700
if the offer is still up, and I am back from Afghan I am willing to help.

Potential dates for Afghan are 1st - 9th Dec.

will PM you Sunday once diary is confirmed
PM your price.

Errr, you know I mean 2010 right? Not this year...

Let me know either way...

First off, do you mean 2010 or 2009?

I would offer, but I really wouldnt want the responsibility of doing a wedding of someone I don't know.
If you are desperate, then I may help out :)

Oil Burner
First off, do you mean 2010 or 2009?

I would offer, but I really wouldnt want the responsibility of doing a wedding of someone I don't know.
If you are desperate, then I may help out :)

I might be interested in helping out/being an assistant in this situation. But ive done near enough no work of this type, so would be learning on the job.

I would of thought that there were 3 or so CS photographers that could between them put together a pretty good selection of images.