ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from blackpool ?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
theres a black dynamique i keep seeing around poulton area ?
got a cliosport sticker and looks like its on 16's?
last time i saw you i flashed at you (with my headlights before any crude jokes lol)
anyone else from this area?

EP3 Civic Type R
I'm from Over Wyre!

It's not the black Dynamique with the girl driving is it? With massive Renault sport stickers up the size... now thats cool as a cucumber... or not!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i see a black dynamique with "clio" in huge writing across the rear quarter of the car every morning on the way to the vic lol

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
its a black dynamique ( not many of them around :rasp:)
its got the cliosport sticker on the back and the rs grill etc but pretty standard looking
ill flash at every clio i see around there one has to be you lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i see lots on the m55 but nobody ever smiles at me when they pass and i have 2 cliosport stickers in my rear window! :(

EP3 Civic Type R
I never seem to see anyone and I'm always round Cleveleys/Fleetwood and Thornton etc :(

Track valver + Ibiza FR
in stores not sure where exactly but 2/3 hanger rings a bell! where are u based mate?

I work in 302, I'm in there permanent now. I'm always walking through 3/2 hangar becuase a few of my mates work in there and gets me out of doing work for a bit.

Did you say you start tomorrow?

Mish I recognise your car, perhaps maybe, I used to live opposite Norbreck Castle just off the prom, but worked in Poulton on the industrial estate. If it wansn't you then there's someone very similar. I was too scared to wave. :D

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
haha just around the corner fro me, bedale palce, a cul-de-sac of bery avenue?

i cant think where that is off the top of my head but ill keep an eye out
didn't realise there was so many in this area :)

If its a black clio on 16s with cliosport sticker in rear window then its this lad called jeff waterworth is ma mate, hes member on here an he lives round that area

Also im from thornton area got my cliosport stickers on now too dont think ive spotted anyone from here out yet

E92 330
i cant think where that is off the top of my head but ill keep an eye out
didn't realise there was so many in this area :)

If its a black clio on 16s with cliosport sticker in rear window then its this lad called jeff waterworth is ma mate, hes member on here an he lives round that area

Also im from thornton area got my cliosport stickers on now too dont think ive spotted anyone from here out yet

where abouts in thornton mate? think i may have seen you about!!

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)

where abouts in thornton mate? think i may have seen you about!!

Live in stannah on redrow estate, hav got cliosport stickers on, cars colour coded with RS grill an black rear lexus lights. Sound familiar?
Whats yours like?

E92 330
A pic from last year from when i bought it. stil the same at the mo.

I live in anchorsholme area mate.

DSCF0173-1.jpg