ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from blackpool ?

BG 182 FF
2030hrs just saw a black 172 at the shell garage near the fleetwood m55 round-a-bout flashed as i went past like any takers

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
im working in kirkham for the next 2 weeks and have been for the past 2 weeks, seen loads of sports! anyone seen moi? :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Do I sometimes see you in a morning on the weekdays? I'm the girl from Over Wyre with the '52 Cup? :)

I head out just after 8 towards Preston weekdays. I sometimes see a 52 cup with twin pipe exhaust poking out. Sounds nice!

I have a yozzasport exhaust... I'm SURE it's you then? I see you quite a few mornings, sometimes follow you (in a none stalker-ish way!) up to the 55 and then usually pass you as I work in Preston... :)

Clio 172 Cup
That is me. The cup that usually flies past me has a single pipe now that I think about it. I usually plod along about 70-75 as I work near jct 28. You don't hang around! You got any other mods on the cup?

EP3 Civic Type R
I don't drive like an idiot... just ALWAYS seem to be running late!

It's just got lowering springs and the Yozzasport exhaust at the moment- I shall give you a wave next time I see you... kept wondering if you'd turn up on here!

Your car is always very clean- credit to you!

Michelle

Clio 172 Cup
lol. That yozzasport is quite smart. I have just the k-tec stealth on mine. Only problem with living over wyre is that the car doesn't stay clean for too long!

Are there any local meets for this area as nearest I've seen is the one at Manchester in few weeks and not sure can make it.

BG 182
who's is the Clio with the orangbadge?

Just spotted this clio got flashed on North Drive, gave a wave.

Edit: Ahah, nice car mate, theres loads of us round here but allways seems to be me and Bobby the One who allways spot each other.

clio 182 cup
iv seen a couple round blackpool since i got mine dont know any1 though, heres mine anybody seen it going about yet lol

fezzzzzzzzzy041.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
Cup182racingblue.... do you use the backroads from Singleton a bit at morning/night?

I've seen an RB a few times this last week?

EP3 Civic Type R
You don't seem to pay attention to other sports lol. I'm the girl in the cup, I've seen you a few times- I'll give you a wave if I see you again :)

EP3 Civic Type R
Yesterday was the one day I didn't see you lol!

Just lowered, Yozzasport exhaust for the time being. I have FK coilovers and new brakes to go on though next week :)

clio 182 cup
was u near staining petrol station though? goin up towards the lanes. which brakes u gettin im after some but unsure which to get yet. iv had a full milltek with decat system, carbon splitter, half leathers and pipercross viper so far