ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone had new plates made from Halfords?

An orange one
As above really. What's the quality like? Haven't got time to wait on an online order. Is the logo massive etc??

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Whatever you do, don't use Demon plates. They're f**king c***s.

Ordered some plates from them and rang to ask where the f**k they are and they said they don't send them out without ID and a copy of the V5.

Where the f**k on the whole process of buying it on their site tell you that.

dan's cast offs.
Whatever you do, don't use Demon plates. They're f**king c***s.

Ordered some plates from them and rang to ask where the f**k they are and they said they don't send them out without ID and a copy of the V5.

Where the f**k on the whole process of buying it on their site tell you that.

on the front page...sorry couldn't resist:wink:

A shiny black one.
The logo isn't that big. Didn't know you could opt not to have it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 93
  An orange one
I've always used fancyplates.com but just don't have time, I put my plate from the Clio onto the M3 today and need some made before I can drive the car.

@Ben.Block They look good! Is that the logo you can have them without??

A shiny black one.
I've always used fancyplates.com but just don't have time, I put my plate from the Clio onto the M3 today and need some made before I can drive the car.

That's the only Halfords logo on there, there's another logo in the bottom right. That's just how it came, basic plate no options.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 56
  RS 250, X5M,K1600Gt

BMW main dealer seem to make better quality plates than Halfords. They don't seem to delamination like Halfords plates. It is probably down to the operative.

An orange one
BMW main dealer seem to make better quality plates than Halfords. They don't seem to delamination like Halfords plates. It is probably down to the operative.

That's a good shout actually! They are probably nearer than my local halfrauds too!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Best quality plates I ended up with were a tenner set from ebay! The halfords ones I had didn't seem to last all that long.

An orange one
Looks good mate! But I guess you're still set on selling the Vee ?

Actually had a guy make an offer, a strong offer but not quite enough, I'm not budging cause to be honest, parting with it would probably be a huge mistake.

200 Cup, 595 Abarth
I've had a few made up by Halfords in the past and not been able to fault the quality with any of them. Expensive though.