ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know either of these 200's for sale? Blue and Red (Scotland)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Neither are very appealing to be honest. They are priced highly for the spec, year and mileage.
Have you looked on Pistonheads too. Also join up on clio197.net too as there is always good cars listed there.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The red one is for sale at the same place I bought my Megane 225. That had injector issues but they dealt with it fairly well although it was a pain in the arse going backwards and forwards to the other side of the country.

Bored of the swift already then?

The red one is for sale at the same place I bought my Megane 225. That had injector issues but they dealt with it fairly well although it was a pain in the arse going backwards and forwards to the other side of the country.

Bored of the swift already then?
Oh god don't mention injectors! Yeah I would rather get something locally but there is just nothing.

I hate my swift with a passion lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol! Something will turn up locally no doubt if you can hang fire. Always the way though, when you're ready to buy they all disappear!