ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with a stripped out 182 near Bedford?

205 GTI-6/ Clio 182
Hey All
I'm in two minds about stripping out my 182 for trackdays. If any one has done this and is around Bedford way would appreciate a passenger ride as I'd like to know what the cars going to be like stripped out on regular roads!
Thx

Clio 172
Hey All
I'm in two minds about stripping out my 182 for trackdays. If any one has done this and is around Bedford way would appreciate a passenger ride as I'd like to know what the cars going to be like stripped out on regular roads!
Thx
I do. But unfortunately mines stripped to the point of one seat haha

clio 182
i've just bought my 172 couple of weeks ago for mainly track use, i will be stripping the interior out this weekend. Does anyone know how much in kg i am likely to get out of it?

205 GTI-6/ Clio 182
Appreciate its not for everyone but I dont really do long runs (Mrs has 5 series for that) and the car feels a little to civilised (FF) and lardy compared to what was my daily (205 GTI-6) and stripped out track car (MX5).

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Remember that its gunna raise up a little if you start removing bits on standard shocks & springs

clio 182
Someone else mentioned that too that when they stripped it the car had more body roll through the corners because there was less weight the the springs. A good mod would be to put the car on some decent springs or coilovers at the same time when you strip it out, i may do this when i strip mine.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Just do something similar to me stripped everything out of the back but left the carpet in the front just to keep it reasonable on the way to the track.
DSC_0033%202_zpsjugfs24d.jpg