ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone?

O

omfglol

Not too sure where to post this as my car isnt "for sale" so much just yet. a few of you may have seen my post about a respray but if im honest it costs way too much. i have a monaco blue ff 172 with 45k on the clock, 53 plate, near enough mint condition on the outside and the interior can only be described as mint. had all the belts done. Im after a sunflower yellow 172 ( yes i know ther rare as s**t) and have been looking for a few weeks with no luck. just a quick post to see if any of you have a sunflower your bored of etc and would be interested in some sort of swap?....if not the hunt goes on. As i said sorry if this isnt in the appropriate feild for this post

thanks.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I guess the wanted section would be the best place for this mate! Although yeah, you might be waiting a while unfortunately, damn those sunflowers...

O

omfglol

yeah, only been rle looking for one a few weeks now, hope one will come up eventually!