ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apex or FK?

Getting my Clio lowered next weekend, going for new shocks & springs.

original plan was the Apex 60mm springs, but atm the FK 60mm springs are on offer (£41 from £110)

as its only a non sport I thought the apex would be great but I haven't heard/seen anything about FK springs. I've ordered FK shocks so would it be better to get FK springs or stick to the apex ones?

cheers

Nimbus Clio 197
The description is a bit crap, suggests to me that they might drop 60mm front and 40mm rear, but not very clear.

Edition 30
Looks like it's saying it could lower it anywhere between 40 & 60mm.

Apex are quite a hard ride so if you already have FK products I'd go for the FK springs too mate.

Any drop more than 40mm is gonna look a lot better than before.

2003 1.2 billabong
Go for the fk springs. I have them with the fk shocks, work very well together, plus the springs are progressive so its a lot comfier than the apex :)

Yeah emailed them and got a response, 60mm front & 40mm Back :)

Should be here before the weekend so i can get em fitted, got the whole lot brand new for about £140! buzzin haha:cool:

clio 1.2 extreme
I understand that they may take more of a beating,

but in not sure wether they recommend it for extra sales

?

clio 1.2 extreme
I know :eek: looking through the stuff now. Dirt cheap

can you send me a pm with the links to what you got? Cheers