ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 project

172 cup
Ive been on here a while now and have posted a few pictuers up of my car but just wanted to keep them all in one place and to keep track of the car as it progress,s
(if it does) i havnt got fully detailed pictures of what i have done but but ill do my best

when i got the little gem :cool:

11042010011.jpg

Spec so far
silvervisions
aero wipers
tow eye
k tec coilovers
ktec solid top mounts
group buy anti rollbar
2118s/t1rs
vibra technics solid engine mounts
lower powerflex mount
magnecor 8mm leads
sabelt steering wheel
carbon bits and bobs
colour coded bullets/washer blanks
yozza
3/4 plate
stubby aerial

when it was first lowered
01082010054-1.jpg

new shoes :rasp:

19092010080.jpg

about a month later my alternator packed up (no pics) so bought a new one and my mate kindly fitted it for me along with a service highering of the car and a few other bits and bobs i had collected

IMG_0047.gif

IMG_0046.jpg

29012011096.jpg

29012011098.jpg

29012011105.jpg

29012011097.jpg

i think thats about uptodate ive just mot,d the car and it passed with one advisory which was rear discs pitted and jut re taxed it for six months.
Im not overly keen on the coilovers so these arrived yesterday

IMG_0372.jpg

and today i packed them off to bg motorsport so hopefully there isnt anything wrong with them and should have them back wednesday/thursday im gunna buy the rear sach brand new and some eibach sportlines then it should handle pretty good i hope cheers let me no what you think im not the best at these progress things :dapprove:

Sam

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks sweet, some choice mods there :cool:

The 2118's are going to look too small when you get the sachs on though :(

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
As mike says you prob wont get enogh of a drop, car is lovely tho mate! Looks like mine, ish!

172 cup
i thought they would but i seen sir daves car and his are on sach sportlines and 15s and im a fan

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
yeah good point mate, daves car looked great, i like his wheels so much there mine now lol