ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 with Recaro's NEW pics

Inferno Orange 182 FF
thats mint!!
it reminds me of another good reason for driving to the seaside! not just for chips and donuts, but chips, doniuts and pics of the car =]

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
To be honest I think some people are right - you'd be better selling the seats seperately, and the wheels seperately and flogging it as a standard 182. The general public won't care whether it has Recaros or not heh.

Would be a shame though cos it does look bloody nice like that.

Dan

Golf R
disagree about selling the seats separately... that's just all the pikey's on here trying to get them for silly money... it left the factory with Recaro's so should sell that way too.

wheels look smart as f*ck too... play the waiting game i think still

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I think he'd get more money if he threw the seats on ebay - a tidy pair will go for close on a grand all day long - but obviously yea it would be better to keep them in it. Just to clarify, I don't want them, I already have some in my R27 :) Or at least, I will when it's ready for me to get it :(! What are mine? CS Sportsters or something?

Golf R
I think he'd get more money if he threw the seats on ebay - a tidy pair will go for close on a grand all day long - but obviously yea it would be better to keep them in it. Just to clarify, I don't want them, I already have some in my R27 :) Or at least, I will when it's ready for me to get it :(! What are mine? CS Sportsters or something?

sorry - my comment was directed at you!

yes - i think ours are Sportsters in the R27 :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I'm thinking of putting something over the right hand bolster to stop me knackering it - although it's done 10k and it looked ok to me :)

Golf R
I'm thinking of putting something over the right hand bolster to stop me knackering it - although it's done 10k and it looked ok to me :)

mines done 7k and looks fine too.... the secret is in how you get in - with the side bolsters being so hard i avoid them completely

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
I'm in the process of looking for a 182 and this does look mint. I think the problem your having is that its not that much different in price to some trophys. I saw a trophy the other day for £7500 with 55,000 miles when i went to skeg for the day. And these obviously have the recaros etc. tbh i thnk you'd be better selling the seats and wheels separatly and cashing in that way.

Gud luck with the sale thou!

how many miles NICE

i know i love the suspension on the trophy but prefer the cimate,xenons,MILES,color ect of my muched missed 28000 mile blue 182 ff

LY 182 FF CUPPED
hmmm an Exige s????....and you were winging about fuel economy on the clio
couple together the servicing intervals /cost.

Plus I will sneek in your door at night and pinch the keys.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Digging up an old thread I know.

I'm sure I saw this 4-6 weeks ago driving through Garforth in Leeds. Am I being stupid Rich?