ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue 182 - GBH14

Focus ST-3
I brought my 182 just over a month ago and thought id create a progress thread to log my 'project' so to speak...

Its a 54 reg with 41k on the clock, belts done, both cup packs, and tax and mot, completely standard, i payed £3800 for it which i thought wasnt too bad to be fair!! Its incredibly clean, only one tiny mark that you can barely see to be honest.

Here's a few pictures as I brought her...

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

Having blown most my monies on buying the car and servicing it, 'big' mods are on hold until i can afford to fork out for them...

so first of i set about changing the orange indicator bulbs for silvertech ones and changed the diamond and bullets. i brought 2x0.99p pieces of carbon wrap and set about wraping them myself to save a small chunk of cash..

17bf2677.gif

IMG_0472.gif

I have yet to take some pics with them fitted but will do so soon. They came out pretty well i think! With a bit of patience and a hot hair dryer it was pretty simple. i am going to be doing the rear diamond and possibly a few other bits like fog surrounds and bumper insert when i get the time.

I am looking at changing the exhaust in the near(ish) future. Mine is holding out ok at the moment (bit of surface rust, but not blowing) but wanting either a milltek or yozza i think. Also in the pipeline is an espace v6 airbox, but this is as and when funds become avaliable...

any thought/comments welcome... I will be updating this as and when i get more toys, one of which should be here early next week!!! :D:D

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Bullets look good. I've seen some in the past that are not wrapped tightly around the lettering and it looks a bit s**t. But yours look great.

Also, it's bought ;)

Focus ST-3
yeh my first attempt wasnt wrapped tight enough and so it looked a bit shoddy, but then got the hang of it and was pretty pleased...

brought, bought.. meh, you knew what i meant lol

Focus ST-3
A little update... I received a package from holland... My dad was curious when it got delivered to his haha but it's not what he probably thought!!!!

ac6ab2bc.gif

I'm looking forward to getting this up and running, will hopefully cure the slightly lumpy idle at start up and pull harder through the gears. Unfortunatly I'm moving house this week so it's going to have to wait till next week :(