ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 15, 2015] Gravity Force (Gravity Force)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I put up a thread regarding this a little while ago to see if there was any interest and a few seem interested so I thought maybe we would go ahead with it.

For more info: http://www.gravityforce.co.uk/

Price is £10 per person (& £1.50 for their 'safety socks').

As it normally gets packed out pretty quickly, pre-booking is advised.

You can either confirm in here and book yourself in for the 15th August @ 7PM or I can sort this out if you send the funds.

A waiver is also needing to be completed, once booked in you can do this through the same website whenever you want, it will save you queuing and waiting there on the day to use their machines.

The plan would be to meet at the venue at 6PM. There's a small safety briefing video to watch so it's best to get there earlier, check in and then watch the video so we don't miss our slot.

Plenty of places nearby for food.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I'm not annoyed.. I'm disappointed mate.

Not that you're unable to attend but the fact you haven't invited the ClioSport massive to his party.

You can pop along if ya like mate. I'll get Jo to do an extra party bag :up:

Just don't go sun bathing beforehand and let us all down again 😂

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
You can pop along if ya like mate. I'll get Jo to do an extra party bag :up:

Just don't go sun bathing beforehand and let us all down again 😂
I'm pretty sure I can make a birthday party before Gravity Force. Want me to dress up a superhero or anything? :kissing: