ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 22, 2015] The Grasshopper Inn Meet (The Grasshopper Inn)

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi Everybody

For my first meet i thought as the weathers reasonably good at the moment it would be nice to go for a few drinks at The Grasshopper Inn

They do grub aswell so if anyone fancys some decent munch they can cater for that

Will be great to meet some new faces around my area :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I wont be able to make it Scott. Not going to be at a few meets for a while as i want to get the car worked on in my spare time plus paint will be happening soon.

The meeting place is good though. Plenty of CS meets have been held there over the years with good turnouts. The car park is plenty big enough for a load of clio chavs!

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
I wont be able to make it Scott. Not going to be at a few meets for a while as i want to get the car worked on in my spare time plus paint will be happening soon.

The meeting place is good though. Plenty of CS meets have been held there over the years with good turnouts. The car park is plenty big enough for a load of clio chavs!
Ok mate that's a shame but understandable im sure were catch up soon. Lol should be good

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'll most probably come along. Weather dependant on a bike. It'd be good to get out somewhere one evening too though? Given they're long warm evenings at the moment.

Clio 182
And @Pacman. is Essex rep. The South East needed to be split into different areas :up:

We've been looking for a Kent rep for ages and Scott has stepped up to the plate :up:

Really should have worked that out for myself! Pretty easy when you just read their profile bit:sweatsmile: my apologies, long day:tired:

Captain Hat

CS Academician
ClioSport Club Member
  2002 Clio RS 172 Cup
Damn, can't make it this time :(

I have something like four different places to be on the 22nd. It's nice to be wanted, but it'd be nicer if people could pick different weekends :p

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Damn, can't make it this time 😧

I have something like four different places to be on the 22nd. It's nice to be wanted, but it'd be nicer if people could pick different weekends :tongueout:
Shame you can't make it maybe the next meet

Captain Hat

CS Academician
ClioSport Club Member
  2002 Clio RS 172 Cup
Yeah, hope so. Keep the events coming and I'm sure something will fit! :)

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
And there does now appear to be 2 Kent area reps as I was/am the other one haha not an issue and work business means I can't put as much time in to it as needed to organise meets and the like

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
And there does now appear to be 2 Kent area reps as I was/am the other one haha not an issue and work business means I can't put as much time in to it as needed to organise meets and the like
Ah right I didn't realise that I should be able to organise loads of meets this year

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
I didn't realise I was no longer the rep haha not an issue pal! Crack on

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Even just a few of us will be good. Be good to meet some Clio people