ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a Scoob

182 Cup/V70 D5
Congrats on the scoob buddy, always had a soft sport for scoobies.

I've never seen so much scaremongering than I have on scoobynet lol it might all be true but f**k me do they take every opportunity to shoot people down

Yeah I went on there about 6 months ago to ask about buying one and running it for a year so I could tick it off my list of dream cars. About 85% of the replies were all shoot down comments. Never went back after that. CS is the way forward :)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
That forum is a funny place. I met some really helpful blokes on there (local to me) but the main issue with it is they are all f**king sheep.
The comment about the mapping made me laugh, when I was asking advice for my last STi they just wouldn't shut up about the correct way to mod and map it. Do this, map it, do that, get it mapped, make sure if you buy that then also buy this and then get it mapped.

I swear given half a chance, 80% of them would love to suck off some of the well known mappers on there.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Few more;

2FA1C3B4-6E90-44D2-B0EB-C9A36F7ABE74_zpsjukwmkwu.jpg

1A64478F-8245-471B-B9CD-1AA5561625B3_zpsc0vatd7f.jpg

B1F0D552-65C7-4E83-91A2-7092B3E063CE_zpsj8d3l9ms.jpg

9FA21776-F8D3-4E8B-813E-EDCF2DA3FE0A_zpsdm9ktozv.jpg

1C7689C8-EF82-479E-89EC-CEF2F00E92C0_zpslfbbmnkk.jpg

182 FF, 306 Rallye
Nice buy, great cars. Would look ace with some black morrette's/ prodrive headlights. They really improve the front of a bug IMO.

clio 182 trophy
Hmm maybe it's time for me to start a re-mapping business haha
Why? You want to get sucked off by men? Each to their own and all that.:smile:

On a serious note it seems like that with a lot of cars though. The people getting all the business due to myths and stuff must be making a fortune!

SG9 Forester STi
Very nice, I've just bought a blob eye STi Prodrive editionand I'm literally finding any excuse to go for a drive. Love the thing and have no idea why I haven't owned one sooner.

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice, I've just bought a blob eye STi Prodrive editionand I'm literally finding any excuse to go for a drive. Love the thing and have no idea why I haven't owned one sooner.

You will now have the virus, Once you own 1 that is it!!! my blob was originally a PPP upgrade not something I would have put myself out for but you do notice the slight increase in power you get

Im 23 and have had 3 😂
2010 Hatchback Sti, then bought a P1 and then had the blobeye Sti on previous page
soon time to sell the Bm and buy a Litchfield Type 20 or 25

RB Clio 182
You will now have the virus, Once you own 1 that is it!!!!

Im 23 and have had 3 😂
2010 Hatchback Sti, then bought a P1 and then had the blobeye Sti on previous page
soon time to sell the Bm and buy a Litchfield Type 20 or 25

Which out of the 3 did you prefer?

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
Which out of the 3 did you prefer?
If I'm honest I'm going to have to say the P1, It was the most drivable car out the 3, the shawkeye hatch was to toned down for my liking, soft not as stiff chassis, the blob was awesome but when I did the mods and got it up to silly power it was no longer a car I could drive everyday, paddle clutch was awful struggled to get 10mpg I was going through £80 evry 2 days in fuel so I bought the Clio to potter about in and found myself enjoying it more and sold the Scooby.

didn't expect it to be good on fuel or anything never was but due to changing jobs I was driving 100 miles a day to a from work and it just wasn't a motorway car 😂 full track suspension, paddle clutch, Front LSD just was very track focused which it did very well.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looks cracking, the scooby tourers are the only impreza I would own. Looks really good with space to boot.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
sounds llike it has some nice engine mods already. i really like this, wagons are cool.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
So it runs 330bhp on the standard exhaust?

No, the seller took the aftermarket exhaust off and put the standard one on to get it through the mot. He then failed to include it in the sale which is why I'm in the process of purchasing a replacement.

Inferno 182
Its allegedly got a v34 turbo, sti pinks, fuel pump, panel filter etc.

Allegedly.

A VF34 is from the JDM. Awesome turbo that will kick out around exactly the figures you're quoting backed up by those mods. Whoever built it knew what they were doing. I take it it's running the STI topmount?

RB Clio 182
Louder than a virgin loosing her virginity to a black guy?

How do these handle compared to the saloon version mate?