ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back with a bean ....

arctic 182 ff
Purchased this saturday gone after looking about for another 1*2 for a while,was just about to give up the search after viewing loads of sheds,but then found this and im over the moon with it.

Inferno 182 cup with recaro's,52k on the clock just had a full service with both belts done and 4 new tyres.also has the ipod connector fitted.

Since saturday ive,fitted a splitter as it was missing,silvervisions,aero wiper blades,3/4 front plate,standard rear plate,ordered a touch in pencil,fitted a pannel filter i had off a previous 172,fitted a vauxhall meriva aieral mast(slightly shorter than renault one but looks factory),also spent a good couple of days cleaning it up as it was a mess when i got it,used various ag and megs products to bring upto scratch.

Future plans are..
decat + system as the standard system is on the way out
rs tuner
set of springs give it a slight drop
braided lines and some 5.1 fluid
newer style renault sport badges
session with a dent removal technicain
genral servicing

cup4.jpg

cup2.jpg

cup14.jpg

cup3.jpg

cup7.jpg

cup8.jpg

cup9.jpg

cup10.jpg

cup11.jpg

cup12.jpg

cup13.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
Looks lovely fella ;) Nice to see another Inferno in the North east.

I have a pic on my phone of my Inferno parked next to that car at Teesside park taken about a year ago. Didnt look that clean then though :)

Jay

arctic 182 ff
Looks lovely fella ;) Nice to see another Inferno in the North east.

I have a pic on my phone of my Inferno parked next to that car at Teesside park taken about a year ago. Didnt look that clean then though :)

Jay

Its a nice car at first colour wasnt my first choice but for the price and after a good few coats of polish and wax it has a lovely shine in the sun and has really grew on me.lad i got it off had it about 2.5 year and was from darlo.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Very nice bean!

Bizarrely I have exactly the same bits to add to my PB this weekend (only just got it)(oh, apart from the aerial) and exactly the same plans for the future bits, nice job!

arctic 182 ff
Welcome back mate, should have kept the cup though ;)

Cheers mate,i always regret selling the 172 cup i loved that car,it was back up for sale a couple week back on here and was toying with getting it back but pleased i didnt after getting this now.

R26
Cheers mate,i always regret selling the 172 cup i loved that car,it was back up for sale a couple week back on here and was toying with getting it back but pleased i didnt after getting this now.

I loved that Cup mate it was awesome, you would have probably regretting buying back though as wouldn't have been the same.

Love the new car though mate and the mods, might see you at a couple of meets :approve:

arctic 182 ff
I loved that Cup mate it was awesome, you would have probably regretting buying back though as wouldn't have been the same.

Love the new car though mate and the mods, might see you at a couple of meets :approve:

Thats what i thought mate just wouldnt be the same,for all it doesnt look any different.was a really smart car on the coilys and oz's.

yea will definatly be up for some meets used to have some cracking days/nights out couple year back.

arctic 182 ff
Welcome back Gary.

At least you bought a proper clio this time... :D

Sam!

What do you mean i bought a proper clio this time ?

My first was a 172 cup then i had a black ph1

if anything id say this is the least proper clio out the 3...

kidding ;-)

cheers for the welcome back

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
What do you mean i bought a proper clio this time ?

My first was a 172 cup then i had a black ph1

if anything id say this is the least proper clio out the 3...

kidding ;-)

cheers for the welcome back

COSSSS....

You cant get better than a Recaro'd Baked Bean!!!

5739956421_1595862267_b.jpg

Sam! :D