ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Vibrations...

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I've noticed the last couple of days quite a vibration through the acceleration pedal at idle. It's driving fine, can't notice anything different but it's quite a strong vibrating at idle.

Anyone any ideas? It's going for a service this week but tbh they are distinctly useless at solving problems.

cup 182 mit stripes
Your engine mounts coming adrift after all the hammerings you're giving the poor b**ch lol.

How's the new exhaust?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Engine mounts huh? Well I have been driving like a loony and did a trackday on Friday.

It's great, getting louder and louder! It seems if anything a little slower before 5K RPM but after that the thing takes off.

Mondeo TDCI 130
right, let me get this right, you can feel the vibration through the whole car when the engine is at idle?? or you can feel the pedal vibrating?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
SB- Just through the pedal although I can actually hear it too.

Nein Jack, it will be well looked after and kept for spanking it round the track, Evo on the way in August/ September time and then the new M3.

Mondeo TDCI 130
thats relly weird, cos theres sod all to vibrate around the pedal! unless the potentiometer is faulty? (pedal unit)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Why did you have to say weird? lol. I'll get Renault to give it a good going over although I don't hold out much hope.