ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ball joints?

TT 225+
I'm having a bit of an issue with my car when I drive over a bumpy road the car knocks from the front and it feels as though the front wheels are loose or something. An I right in thinking the ball joints are shagged?

Nissan 350z
It could also be the top mount on the shocks. Id get it booked it for diagnosis, too many possibilities.

TT 225+
One of my mates thinks passenger side track rod end, I'm going to book it in anyway, cheers guys

FF 182
I had this the other week, easy and cheap fix as long as you don't empty the contents of the gearbox all over the floor like i did! If you do end up doing the ball joint you can get them from a motor factors for under a tenner, id recommend a splitter fork from halfords too which is under a tenner also, make sure you think about the order in which you undo the bolts so as to make sure you pop a drive shaft out.