ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banbury/Oxford/Northamptonshire members unite...

GW 200 with Cup pack
Cancel Cornwall then :). Joking. I'm game for whenever.

Haha.... if only... one of my oldest friends is doing the real walk of shame that weekend (getting married) something I cant really miss... I will think of something soon.... dont wanna loses momentum and need to drum up an oxfordshire scene!

T

200 Silverstone #41
I'm at silverstone until Monday, but the 2nd would be ok for me if it's in the afternoon / evening

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Do any of you peeps work in Banbury/Brackley/Buckingham?

I see sports around all the time and always wonder if they're on the forum

GW 200 with Cup pack
I'm at silverstone until Monday, but the 2nd would be ok for me if it's in the afternoon / evening

Sunday 2nd could be a good one to go for... again... so long as it is afternoon... i have a party on the saturday!

Where are we thinking of having the meet? Kassam in oxford?

T

PH2 Flamer
Seems some one says a date and then A few can't make it so it doesnt happen.

Always be the Case though so we need to just say a date, and whoever can make it, be there lol.

I'm away from 21st to the 29th of this month...so if it's then, have a good one.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Seems some one says a date and then A few can't make it so it doesnt happen.

Always be the Case though so we need to just say a date, and whoever can make it, be there lol.

I'm away from 21st to the 29th of this month...so if it's then, have a good one.

Yup, which is why we could do with a regular monthly meet. Like you say, if we can't make it 1 month, we'll probably be there the next.
Let's stop fannying about and get a date set.

I vote for Sunday 7th October.

PH2 Flamer
I also vote 7th October. And then we could just follow suit, first Sunday of every month or every other month etc.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I also vote 7th October. And then we could just follow suit, first Sunday of every month or every other month etc.

Agreed. If no one else goes, we'll just go by ourselves for a pub lunch! :D

Venue-wise. I know the Kassam was mentioned.
I used to run a motorbike meet at the Red Lion in Kidlington too. Fairly big pub, sports TV's, pool tables inside. Parking isn't massive - probably space for about 20 cars?

PH2 Flamer
Considering there's only 12 on the list I reckon that's fine.

Pub is a good shout though, I no we all
Love our cars, but be nice to have a few
Games of pool, and chat about general s**t. As well as snoop around the motors.

GW 200 with Cup pack
Hi guys, looks like you have been busy while i have been busy... a regular meet sounds a great idea.... as yes many people can make it one week but not the next.... i've been far to busy with my iphone 5 to notice.

I think the 7th has been mentioned and many can do it. so lets do it... i will try and be there.... important thing is the first oxfordshire meet happens even if it is two cars in a car park!!! Dont worry about detailing etc etc, bring what you can and save the cleaning for the annual meet!