ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banksy Tunnel/Underground Roundabout - London 13th April

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Damn I was actually planning to go the week before as I have some time off. Now put off by the fact I might get stabbed lol... typical London. Hate the place, been mugged twice already!

Twingo Dynamique
Change of plan... might actually come now.... anyone coming from colchester/ipswich/east anglia way??? Especially as i have no idea where it is!!

Twingo Dynamique
Just been reminded I'll actually be walking over some hills... for my DofE Gold practice exped.... i know what I'd rather be doing :/ :(

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Im up for this too (working earlies on the sat and lates on the sun) :) Can someone put my name down please?

Ill be coming from Harlow if that helps anybody for meeting along route.

SG9 Forester STi
Haven't read the thread yet so apologies if it's already been discussed but weren't people warned off of there due to it being a crime hotspot for stealing cars and stuff?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
For all you London members, I've made a South east/London sticker and I'm going to have it printed as an internal window sticker for me a few other locals, is anyone interested?

A very small/rough copy below so you don't copy it to death ;)

I figured all the other areas have one.

FORCS_zps0605f212.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
What pic mate???

If you mean the sticker idea I put a watermark over it because I'm a geek and haven't had them made yet. It'll be about 5.5 inches by 2.5 I think if anyone wants one.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I go to Lower Marsh and Waterloo Stn most nights and believe you me you will be safe, the Crown Plaza Hotel is right adjacent to the entrance to this tunnel, the area is lit at night and well patrolled by the constabulary as the House of parliament is just over Westminster Bridge, can i suggest a meet point of Belvedere Road, has lots of parking and is adjacent to the London Eye, im sure Dave will confirm this :approve:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
If its one colour then yeah red, if you can do combo then the buildings in white with red lettering. Thinking of putting these on the each rear quarter window as I don't want to over do it on the rear window.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
For all you London members, I've made a South east/London sticker and I'm going to have it printed as an internal window sticker for me a few other locals, is anyone interested?

A very small/rough copy below so you don't copy it to death ;)

I figured all the other areas have one.

FORCS_zps0605f212.jpg

I like that, kinda like the Bike Safe logo?

More 'London' than actiual SE though

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
I'll order 2 of them London stickers, how to pay?! And I'll probably be up for depending on times and where I am on the day aha :]

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Change of plan... might actually come now.... anyone coming from colchester/ipswich/east anglia way??? Especially as i have no idea where it is!!
If your still going you can meet me at Boreham BP at Chelmsford be leaving at 5.30pm though to meet Mark at Harlow.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Depending on the weather I may tag along with this.
Dr Jekyll are you still meeting Ian at McDonald's at 6?