ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banksy Tunnel/Underground Roundabout - London 13th April

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Depending on the weather I may tag along with this.
Dr Jekyll are you still meeting Ian at McDonald's at 6?

I hope he is Matt cause im gonna be there :race:see if we can take in a few tunnels on the way to keep Mark happy :)

Audi A5
So who's still going? Here just a quick list made up from the people who have been active in this thread in the last couple days...

1.Darren
2.Brian
3.​rafmatt1984
4.dj Jekyll
5.nightrider renault
6.bobby.

anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Shame it was a bit of a poor turnout last night and that the weather didnt hold out but it was still good to visit and get some pics. Ill try and upload the best of the worse. The meal was nice afterwards as it was good to relax and finally have a wee! Lol

Hopefully do it again when it's a bit warmer and more numbers :)

Audi A5
Sorry I didn't make it last night, my friends bailed on me and I didn't fancy driving all that way on my own :eek:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Poor turn out (but it's quality, not quantity) and really s**t weather, which definitely didn't help attendance numbers! Very good to see everyone that was there though :)

I'll stick my few pics up later, they're nothing amazing though!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Some good pictures there mark! Can you send me some copies to my email please?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
When you look at the pics taken by iphones think what could have been achieved if a few more members could be bothered to come and a decent camera used it would have been epic.

​The weather was crap and the traffic bad due to a protest in Trafalger Square and Blackfrairs Underpass being shut but we did find our way home eventually. Well done to Brian, Matt, Mark, Emily and Suzanne for all their efforts and congratulations to Mark The Moderator.:clap: