ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Barry'd up 172 exclusive

Obviously the rarity of it means nothing to him. I've seen the dude driving it about a few times, but never seen it park before.

The exhaust is about 2000db's !!:dead: At least they have attempted to cut it into the bumper.

poor172exc.jpg

It is an exclusive too.

If they had kept the original wheels and lost the the rear lights it would look alright...

Saying that the lexus lights look standard in that part of town judging by the Zetec-S

D

dick

whats an exclusive? special colour?

end of the day, its a 7yr old clio

An exclusive was the last of the Ph1 run, 172 were made, Scarab green in colour, full cream leather interior and BBS alloys IIRC.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that's just upsetting

i saw a mint one the other day at a renault dealers. i forgot how good they look!!

...just not that one. :(

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I prefer that to that blooming light blue one on here with them silly white wheels.... ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
My foreman has one! a tidy one to! we have a right little line up in the car park! the cup and exclusive side by side! That thing is just dire! i bet the owner doesnt even understand what it is!!

True Dan, but it's very rare and shouldn't be touched (a bit like a williams imo) especially if the end result comes out like the one I took a pic of :dead:

ph2 172
Whoever came up with the idea of designing lexarse lights and smiliar needs shooting, f*ucking hate the things with a passion. Facelifted Type r's come with them as standard lol.

What a waste of an exclusive.

The interior is light grey full leather, as they came with (and as mitch had fitted to his clio) It is an exclusive !