ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BaTtErY LiGhT + 5GT ConvErSiOn

hi i got a mk 1 clio,when im driving down the road the battery light suddenly flashes,does this quite often,also my subs cut out quite alot to,new battery on it and alternator belt any ideas any1?also what sort of price am i lookin at for a renny 5 turbo engine into my mk1 clio,and what am i goin to need off the renny 5 turbs?

2005 Impreza WRX STI

that batt light comes on when not getting enough from your alternator to charge the batt! if belt has been changed and IS TIGHT, put a voltmeter across your battery terminals when at idle and read the voltage (d.c) should be about 13-14.5 increasing as u rev it! if not, alternator is fooked! also bad earth coulkd cause the light to come on

It mIgHt bE tHaT tHe AlTeRnAtOr iS fAuLtY.

The one in my Williams 3 went - how many miles has it done?

Could possibly be the alternator then.

Mine flashed for a day, then stayed on solid after that when it went.

mine stayed on when the belt snapped got a new one now it keeps flashin,and the subs keep cuttin out also blown my headlights twice thats why i was thinkin it might be an earth?