ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I've been on a air ship. Was great fun. Managed to get loads of kills.
I'm slowly getting better at this. Got myself up to rank 14 and been using Assault with a single shot riffle. Much better than spraying a auto assault riffle.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I don't understand why it gives you the option to just put one round in the sniper rifle.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
In certain areas front and rear iirc. If the tank is slow it feels like a saving private Ryan moment when you blow the tank up

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Have they sorted out Sniper rifles yet I can't figure it out?

At the weekend they definitely seemed less powerful, I was shot a bunch of times with them and survived, I used them myself and had the same.
Last night it seemed like everytime someone waved one in your direction you died, 100% heath and 1-shot kills from the other side of the map everytime.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Have they sorted out Sniper rifles yet I can't figure it out?

At the weekend they definitely seemed less powerful, I was shot a bunch of times with them and survived, I used them myself and had the same.
Last night it seemed like everytime someone waved one in your direction you died, 100% heath and 1-shot kills from the other side of the map everytime.

Depends on the rifle.
I'm using the M1903 (or whatever it's called) with a longish range, think it's a 1 hit kill from about 100-200m.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I found it hard work sniping last night. 100000% hit someone and zero damage. And that fooking hunter shot gun needs to do one.

Machine guns are w**k on this though

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
What's that twin-SMG type thing that rips through both clips in no time? Only used it on the SP campaign, but that needs nerfing. Apart from the fact it takes an ice age to reload, the rate of fire just rips apart targets in front of you.

Whether or not its as effective online, I don't know.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I got a few with the sniper yesterday just using the first gun you get.
I'm loving the Cei Rigotti optical now in medic class.

The mondragon sniper is pretty good, semi-auto so you don't have to take your eyes off the target to chamber a round.

Depends on the rifle.
I'm using the M1903 (or whatever it's called) with a longish range, think it's a 1 hit kill from about 100-200m.

Maybe I was too far away, although I have no idea how to judge distance on a computer game?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I watched something about judging distance by how far you are away from a flag. Fook that, aim for the head

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The mondragon sniper is pretty good, semi-auto so you don't have to take your eyes off the target to chamber a round.
I'll take a look when I finally unlock it. I'm only level 13. Well, a game off 14 I'd say.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_0404.JPG

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Oh really.

I can't seem to find a decent all rounder. I like the bar but it's only a 20 mag clip. The ng15 thing is good with a 100 clip but seems you have to use half that to kill someone. And sniping is still an ass.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I got a few with the sniper yesterday just using the first gun you get.
I'm loving the Cei Rigotti optical now in medic class.
I'm probably at about the same level as you then, rank 12 i think, using the original sniper & Cei Rigotti Optical. The guns on Assault/Support seem rubbish? As per @R3k1355 though, im sure sniping has got far easier in the last couple of days, i was absolute sh1te until about Tuesday!
Still feel like i shoot people 23 times sometimes (with the Cei) at point blank range, they then survive & kill me one shot with a with a sodding pistol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
And headshots when sniping. On point nah no hit. Ah bugger missed that, headshot. Okie dokie then lol

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Hardcore is where its at IMO, Spent most of the afternoon and tonight on it, So much better than normal mode once you get used to it.

Shame the rest of the guys bar one or two that i play with wont play it, Normal mode feels like your trying to kill people out The Division now haha