ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Servers down,

And SMLE marksman is my go to sniper if you like capping flags, G98 long range.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just this few minutes trying to get a match, comes up Error. So came on here and sure enough your saying servers down. Typical had 2 days shifts finished today and starting my 4 night shifts tomorrow so thought and get some practice but Nooo

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is there a testing area on this game like on BF4, trying out guns and s**t?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just tried and still down for me, rank is still 0 and no update for me like, I did get a update on Wednesday gone like

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah I googled online and it said everything was okay. I won't be gaming as the update is taking forever. Mate says he can only play operations. Ah well will leave it to download over night.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
What's the last update fixed?

Reading online quite alot has been changed.

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_0537.JPG

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Automatica is the tits, awesome fun if someone bayonet charges at you and you rinse them before they make the kill.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep skimmed over that. Being revived and standing with the gun firing no bullets is hilarious. Especially when someone is front, must be funny to see. Annoying as hell through

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Yep skimmed over that. Being revived and standing with the gun firing no bullets is hilarious. Especially when someone is front, must be funny to see. Annoying as hell through

I'm glad they've fixed some of them. The floating limpet charge was odd and quite amusing. 😂

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Agree about the horses. f**king ridiculous that they can creep up behind you. Made me rage!

The floating limpet charge always happened when someone locked the doors into the bunkers with the big guns.
Charge would go off and blow the door, but there would still be a floating limpet on an invisible door 😂

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Played operations, I had no idea what I was doing and where I was going.

I'll be on tomorrow and day after mostly on the night mainly, got 2 days off from 07:00 but bed first

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Played operations, I had no idea what I was doing and where I was going.

I'll be on tomorrow and day after mostly on the night mainly, got 2 days off from 07:00 but bed first

I'm really enjoying Operations now.
It's a chance to get some amazing kill scores. Got nearly 30 in the airship alone on one game last night.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
What's everyone's score per min and Kd out of interest. Pretty sure they have nerfed the automotica thingy :(.