ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Enjoyed the quick 10 minutes I had, couldn't get fully into it, still trying to wrap my head around things again.

Pretty sure going back to ww1 was a great idea already though

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Servers all down again for a second night, just so a bunch of homo skiddies can get their kicks.
Here's hoping the get rounded up by the old bill.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been playing it for the last hour.

I see @Cookie'a point with the spawn kills. One of the conquest points (Charlie I think) spawns you in the same place every time, it's within easy range of a house, loads of people are camping it with an SMG.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Glad you can get a game. Either no servers or que for an age. Will pop bf4 in for an hour

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Was chatting last night and aparantly the beta is going to be around longer than the 8th due to the issues

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
since recently moving to BF4 from COD, I think BF in general needs to be played with friends, otherwise your running round like a muppet on your own.
Great game, glad I moved to it.

Agree mate this is the first Bf I've played went on one game on my own and had no clue what I was doing lol. Then went on with mates and was away.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I see @Cookie'a point with the spawn kills. One of the conquest points (Charlie I think) spawns you in the same place every time, it's within easy range of a house, loads of people are camping it with an SMG.

Cheers for the heads up, I was wondering why I died more often in one place.
Only got about 20 minutes in last night.

Glad you can get a game. Either no servers or que for an age. Will pop bf4 in for an hour

Says cant connect to ea on mine. Load of crap.

Down detector had a rash of reports late last night, all over the globe.
Hopefully this s**t doesn't go on for ages, cos when the servers go down they take the Star Wars ones with em so I've got nothing to do.

Might have to try and strike up a convo with the mrs?!?!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
A good single player campaign is still something I like to see, sometimes you're just too drunk/lazy to put in the effort chasing people around online and it's nice to just play through the campaign for abit.

Clio 172 RS ph1
Miss the bfbc2 days, didn't love so much the bf4, still playing on bf3 on the few servers left:)

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Suzuki Jimny
I haven't had any server issues on xbox one.
The only issues i've had are being s**t at it and constantly being killed. Seems like everyone has a more powerful weapon than me :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
No real issues with playing last night. Annoyingly mate who I play with seems to get the better of me on the scoreboardlol. He does tend to use the tanks where as I try and quick scope like a hero. Actually sometimes works too.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I was using the light tank a lot last night and topping the leaderboard. It seems as though most people don't really know how to deal with them yet.

Myself included to be fair lol.

I'm enjoying jumping on the anti tank guns which I haven't noticed many others do.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
There were times though i'd snipe someene (90 damage) then another three bullets (i assumed one would be ample lol) and he would still be alive lol. Floating ammo resupplies was also pretty funny.

But then on the flip side, one on one i manage to hip fire my sniper, change to my side arm and win the battle. He started firing first and was about ten feet away. Swings and roundabouts ha ha.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I really enjoy it now I've got used to it a bit more not sure if I'll buy it though. I use the medic with the gun that has the scope seem to do better with that or the assault class with the anti tank grenades and c4.

1.7 cdti
There were times though i'd snipe someene (90 damage) then another three bullets (i assumed one would be ample lol) and he would still be alive lol. Floating ammo resupplies was also pretty funny.

But then on the flip side, one on one i manage to hip fire my sniper, change to my side arm and win the battle. He started firing first and was about ten feet away. Swings and roundabouts ha ha.
Damage is really random . Iv put full clips into people and had hit markers and then got killed by a single pistol shot , I'm looking forward to the game coming out though

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah very. Sniping people on horse back is lol. Anyone else feel a bit bad shooting the horses :(

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
It's a truly great game, but I just can't get into it or take it seriously... Back to Rainbow Six, and BF4 for me!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk