ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I had a go online earlier and was coming out middle of the pack every game.

I need to find some people playing on PC lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Unlocked the 'maragon' or whatever it's called. Scrapped it for 270 and then within two mins into a game got shot by it flol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Still on the campaign - completed the 'air' section last night and have just started in the Alps as an Italian in what appears to be a juggernaut suit.

People who solely go for MP in these games are missing out. There's a good selection of back stories going on, along with opening up the game mechanics to the player.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I've done the tank and air campaign missions so far, found both very enjoyable.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've done the tank and air campaign missions so far, found both very enjoyable.
I like that twist at the end of the air campaign with the main character. Quite clever!

Looking forward to see what the next war story bring. Not gone out of my way to collect all the journals yet - but I might try to reattempt some of the challenges.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If anyone should you should lol
I haven't got the game yet, i'm waiting til it comes out cheaper. I don't really have time to play a lot of gaming at the minute. Working day and night shifts every week. I'll be concentrating playing COD4 next week like. When BF1 is around £30 i'll get it.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Our team managed to blow the enemy train up in about 30 seconds last night. They must have been pissed. 😂😂😂😂

1.7 cdti
I haven't got the game yet, i'm waiting til it comes out cheaper. I don't really have time to play a lot of gaming at the minute. Working day and night shifts every week. I'll be concentrating playing COD4 next week like. When BF1 is around £30 i'll get it.
should of preordered it , i paid £36 for it but its gone up to £42 now

Reactions: Ben

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Picked this up yesterday and really impressed! My preconceptions based on the Beta have been blown away!

All the weapons have a real weight to them, feel powerful and sound bloody awesome if that makes sense?

BG Clio 182
Is anybody else having problems unlocking medals i cant seem to get them. There is one for conquest where you have to play 1 round win one game and get 10 flag captures, ive had the game since release and must have doen that numerous times over!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Is anybody else having problems unlocking medals i cant seem to get them. There is one for conquest where you have to play 1 round win one game and get 10 flag captures, ive had the game since release and must have doen that numerous times over!
You have to do them in order top to bottom. It kinda forces you to do one thing over and over rather than BF3/4 where you could just play with a class and add to them all.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Boom!
e9fcfd12523ce67198eb7f017e6e02de.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
^^^ I doubt I will MP, I only have it as it came with the console! Usually a COD buyer - but I've enjoyed the SP missions so far, although they don't exactly explain what the f**k you're doing half of the time!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
@Darren S - would you say it's worth a purchase purely for the SP campaign? I'm really not into MP at all these days...

For the campaign only I would personally wait until it comes up in a sale.

It is a good game though, I've enjoyed what I've done so far.

Suzuki Jimny
Had this a few days now, what a game!
Multiplayer is incredibly fun and looks so good! Shame i'm rubbish at it!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
@Darren S - would you say it's worth a purchase purely for the SP campaign? I'm really not into MP at all these days...
Hi m8. Yep, not worth it for the campaign mode alone - although what is there, is certainly enjoyable. You do get an unlock for finishing too, iirc?

Had a dabble online and managed a K/D of 2/14 - by that, totally useless! Combination of zero map knowledge, far better players and the icing on the cake - my hopeless broadband trying to cope with a 64 player map, all meant that I had no chance. I have that same 'meh' feeling about it online as I did with BF2142 initially - and that turned out to be my favourite MP FPS of all time. Hopefully both it and myself will get better and by some miracle, end up with broadband quicker than Morse Code.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Played a bit more of the campaign after the servers went down about midnight. Pretty good tbf.

The game In a team of mates is a laugh. Girlfriend wants to record some of the crap I sprout

Yeah flank left, sniper top window, tank on c etc etc. Probably does sound retarded lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The bots lol!! It was mostly in a tank.
Haha! I love the bots - they REALLY should have them in an SP/co-op option.

Pretty sure I had a 70+/0 K/D ratio from the Titan Mode in BF2142 too. But as I spent the whole round in an underbelly turret of the Titan, raining death upon the opposing team below, it wasn't that much of a challenge!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I 100% prefer BF4. But then I haven't really had the time to play this game that I did when I was playing BF4, so maybe that's it.