ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BeamNG

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Nobody noticed this?

It's PC only but it's good. It's based on the old game 'Rigs Of Rods' where everything was deformable, but it's had a full graphics revamp and the content is a lot better.

I wouldn't call it a racing game, it's more of a crash simulator. If you crash, your car will crumple up just like in real life... if anything the point IS to crash. It's quite sandboxy but there's scenarios to play through.

There's a lot simulated, you can overheat the engine and blow the head gasket, overheat the oil, if you roll the car it starves the oil, hydrolocking, etc etc, as well as simulating mud, sand etc. You can do a lot of offroading in it if you so wish, and you can change the cars a lot, but the main focus is crashing.

https://www.beamng.com/

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I keep seeing this come up on steam. I might pick it up if I see it in the sale.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've had it for a long time, but barely played it. It'll be cool if they ever make it into an actual game rather than just a giant tech demo

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Fail race play a lot of this on YouTube. It's entertaining to watch, not bought it due to it being boring to play no doubt

Clio k4j - Clio 200T
It's really nice, I got it since early versions... is also plenty of homebrew maps and cars(or vehicles) and customization!

Used to play rigs of rods a lot. Love games like this where most of the content is user created. Keeps the game fresh. Are rigs of rods vehicles interchangeable with this?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk