ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Buy closing sale.

Listerine & Poledo
I can confidently say that the sale wont be all that amazing for a while. Top savings will be had in january.... when most things you'd actually want are gone.

And yes, after 3 years of dicking about with superstores, Best Buy have pulled the plug. Maybe if they'd done the sensible thing and opened stores on high streets and in shopping centres, peopel would know who they are and, hell, maybe buy something.

Jamming up 11 stores nationwide is hardly a great assault on the UK market.

AK: Croydon, Heyes & Lakeside service London

Listerine & Poledo
The stores may be great, but there's so much emphasis on "customer service" that they forget to actually sell you anything.

Stores close on the 16th Jan.

Evo 5 RS
Never knew there was one in Croydon. Actually I think it might have been mentioned, got hit during the rioting. Like Goodj says 10 stores is hardly ground-breaking. They've always seemed like they've never been quite too sure what they're selling either. Woolworths the second

Listerine & Poledo
they wanted to sell anything that you could attach a plug to, and all the associated bits to go with it.

in essence, a massive Currys superhypermega store.

But, as you've pointed out, you live in Croydon and didn't even know it was there! They spent millions in advertising in that area!

Seriously, more stock got moved in the Riot than the entire history of trading in that store.

Lakeside and Heyes are no better.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I didn't mean an imac specifically, sorry if that wasn't crystal.