ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Digital Camera <£200

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Does anyone have any recommendations for a digital camera for Christmas, at under £200? Currys have an Olympus FE120 on offer for half price, now at £130 but dont want to commit to it if its shogdite.
I quite like the Kodak CX7530 but someone on here must be the Guru of Digital cameras and have some good information.
I'm after at least 5MP, video recording and all that zoomery stuff. Cheers guys...

RS 200
I would look at something like this: LINK the LZ1 or uprated LZ2. For zoom terms you should be looking more for optical rather than digital, which this one has a very respectable 6X optical.
Anything over the 4MP will give you no problems in producing a good picture.
In my " what digital camera " magazine this month this camera is rated at an impressive 88% and is their choice camera.

Chris

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cool. Cheers. Just noticed also that Amazon are offering the Sony P-200 for £190 delivered. Thats pretty decent and its 7.2MP too I think.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Sony T1 fits in your back pocket a treat, good results too............