ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best insurance quote is £2250, whats yours....

Italian 3.2 V6
hey, im 20, had 15month of drving exp as a named driver, with 3points code CD10... and the best quote i can get is £2250 on a 172... (3rd party, over 8months incl a 1years ncb at the end)

who else is simuler to me... what are you paying and who with!?? desperate to get it cheaper!!

thanks

330Ci (Fail)Sport
That's ridiculous IMO. Hold off until you're 21 at least.

Driving without due car and attention is definitely not helping your case lol

Mine would be about £1k if I had the 172 at the start of my policy. I'm 21 with 4yrs experience, 3NCB and 3 points for speeding in 2004.

Clio 182
Hey! I'm 20.. been driving three years. I havn't actually got a Clio but I got a quote for a 182 for when my 3 yrs no claims comes through. I'm also a member of the IAM... I got quoted £650 fully comp for the year! Do an IAM it takes it down quite a bit, the quote before I was a member was £1200.
Hence why im waiting til ive got my 3yrs no claims til I buy a 182.. can't wait!!!!! xx

320d
You've got a poor driving history and no ncb. Its to be expected tbh. What did u do to get the CD10

nothing now....
I'm 24 with 7 years no claims with a 182 and best I could get was £500.00, even then I was still getting quotes of £1k +, only way it'll get cheaper is when you get older!!

BMW E92/Audi S3
1600 TPFT on my 172 w/ 2 Years NCB
Still expensive. But best I can get.
Way cheaper now I've moved away from my mrs lol!

Mini JCW
Arian Flux (Red star) for me.

£660 FC with 3 points TS10

25, 6 years driving and 6 years NCB.

172 Cup.

I remember the days of paying 4 figure insurance sums - crazy!:clown:

clio sport ph1 172
im 31 with no ncb and 2 driving bans on my licence and i pay £648 fully comp for my ph1 172 :)

Clio 182FF
MULTI KILL!!

£420 here for a 182. I also have 3 points for driving at the speed of light in my old 1.2.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Omdz i feel so hard done by now, i want to move out of this sh*t hole and somewhere posh im going to put my post code in St.Albans haha.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
due a renewal next month,

but i was paying £1850 on my 1.2 16v, 0 no claims and 3 points, thats at 19!

Clio MK3 Work in progress
25, 182, £400 a year for me and the misses. Fully Comp with Admiral. Thats with two years ncb, as lost two due to a Total Loss on the previous car.

JB

RB 182 Cup
19 years old and paying just over £2600 TPFT for my 172 with Kwik Fit.

I can almost hear the champagne glasses tinkling in their Glasgow offices.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
£4,989.01

Thats the cheapest quote I've found for an 04 182

Im 18, passed in november last year, done pass plus, live in a fairly good postcode.

Not too bad! lol. I paid 2600 on the car I got when I passed (M reg ibiza 1.4) but I'm only paying 1500 on my clio!