ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best overall place to preorder xbox games

172,scenic, trafic
am going to preorder gears3 and battlefield3 in next few days.
you hear of people getting games late etc so i m after the cheapest place, but want them on time ie day of release. i have preordered from woolies website before and received mw2 a week early but guess thats a one off!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Play have always been rubbish for me too, when it comes to pre-orders. I actually regard Amazon quite highly, they've always been good at getting games to me on release day, or the day before. My only experience of Gameplay resulted in me waiting 3 months for a game I'd pre-ordered, and that was after receiving an e-mail to say that I'd get it on release day!

I've only pre ordered from GAME, which have arrived a day early for me.

GTA4, WaW, MW2, MoH, BLOPs. I'll always use GAME.

Milltek'd clio 182
amazon is the best. i pre ordered a game for £37 an arrived the day it came out. In game they was doing the same deal for £51 an you also had to go an collect

Mazda Mx5 1.8 Mk2
Seriously, NO!

I have NEVER been let down by gameplay.com, they have delivered on the day BEFORE release every time for years for me.

+1 for gameplay.co.uk.

Always have turned up on time for me.

Most have turned up 1 day early though.

1.8 Civic EX
play were always great for me, 95% of the time the game turned up the day before release.

Just recently that doesn't seem to be the case though, regardless I'll still pre-order with them (in fact I have done for BF 3) as I'm not really so desperate to play a game that 2 or 3 days difference will cause me to melt down and panic wishing I'd ordered it from somewhere else...

dk

911 GTS Cab
amazon is the best. i pre ordered a game for £37 an arrived the day it came out. In game they was doing the same deal for £51 an you also had to go an collect

How are they the best when they deliver the game on the day of release and most deliver them the day before release?

dk

911 GTS Cab
play were always great for me, 95% of the time the game turned up the day before release.

Just recently that doesn't seem to be the case though, regardless I'll still pre-order with them (in fact I have done for BF 3) as I'm not really so desperate to play a game that 2 or 3 days difference will cause me to melt down and panic wishing I'd ordered it from somewhere else...

My issue is that as games are released on a Friday, and I want to play the game over the weekend, if it's late that's a weekend lost, then it arrives when Im back at work.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Game, gameplay and game station are all the same company and games are despatched from the same place so all should offer the same service really.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I only use Game now and every time I get the game at least 1 day before it's released.
I don't recommend play. COD WAW came 3 days late!

Astra Twintop
Local independent game shop is where I order all my games from.

Mates working there is a +1