ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy second hand lenses

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Obviously there is ebay but you are taking a little risk with the condition here. any other sites people would recommend?

Megane
Bit vague

What do you need and whats your budget?
Do you want to buy private or from a company?

Megane
Not bothered if it is from private or company. Looking ideally for sigma 10-20mm or similar for my canon 500d

The Sigma 10-20mm go for quite a bit on eBay, I ended up snapping up a Canon instead because of the little difference. I have seen a few of them go for around £280 on Talk Photography. But generally condition wise you should be ok because they don't see much use.

My local LCE had 3 at the same price. The mint one went and the other two were knackered. They were £320 at the time I think which isn't a bad price from a shop with 6 months warranty. Hope that helps.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Not bothered if it is from private or company. Looking ideally for sigma 10-20mm or similar for my canon 500d

Gibraltar ;) Thats were i got me 10-20mm it was Very cheap, maybe expensive if you flight out there just to get one though.
But if you have a friend or someone going :approve:

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Checked those sites and although they seem good they dont have the 10-20 or canon equivilant. ebay are rather short on supplyu too and cant justify the cost of buying new at the mo