ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to watch BTCC?

350z GT
Just after a bit of advice really from guys who have been or go regularly.

Which is the best track to go watch the BTCC at? Exclude Donnington if you would as have been there many times and fancy somewhere new...I'm based in Brum btw

ta

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Rockingham is very good for spectators. Been to btcc there 3 times now, and you can by far see more of the track from one place than any other circuit

Mental 172 Cup
Honestly? The television.. But you don't get the atmosphere, etc.

as said Rockingham is a good track to spectate from. Brands Indy isn't to bad if your in the right place. You'll miss a little bit..

Can buy tickets on the net.. There is only one race left this season..

2014 Clio 200t edc
At home, everytime me and the wife have been its been rainy, windy and bloody muddy!!
Donington is a good viewing track.

rockingham is pap unless you wanna watch it from the grandstand... we did the other week and left early due to rain it was so depressing. you see next to no track at ground level and its better on tv, Oulton park is the best by a mile for me, you can see the cars feet away and walk all over the track.

only tracks ive not seen the btcc at is knockhill and brands, enjoy both on the tele mind.

Cup In bits
Go on the infield section of Knockhill at the first corner "Duffus Dip" you will see the whole track except the hairpin, get close to the cars in pit. Otherwise stand close to big screen and you'll see the lot.

Clio
Only trouble is they have just done rockingham .

i liked thruxton but that's a drive from here

After visiting Oulton Park at the weekend - I'll be watching BTCC there next year.
Lots of hilly areas you can park/stand on and a good view of most of the track.

Brands is good - but fecking miles away

Rockingham I hate. It's always windy and cold and the barriers are so huge you have to be high up in the grandstand to see anything