ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best way to increase value on a 1.2 16V Extreme 4

hazkirby

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 FF Arctic B
Hi,

I have a 1.2 16v Clio Extreme 4 to sell.

Just wandering what you guys think would increase value on this car?

It has 80k miles, 12months MOT, 6 months tax.. standard apart from not having alloy wheels.

I am going to touch up blemishes and stick some new renault wheel trims on.. apart from that I can't think what else to do?

Cheers

Harrison

Last edited:
  S3, Polo
A good, clean, well-maintained standard car is always the best way to get top money.

extreme flamer
Clean it up and make it as immaculate as possible, if the timing belts been done recently I'd say thats a bit of value added maybe?
Just saying that because when I bought mines (same model) I was told by the stealer it was done then I drove it much more than I think he expected me to and it snapped within his warranty period and I got a couple hundred quid back for my troubles. I don't know if that was me getting a bit of a refund because it wasn't done or because the dealer felt guilty (I'm guessing it's because it wasn't done but!)