ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best wheel cleaner from Halfords?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
What's the best option? Need to sort the wheels that have come off the octavia, Halfords is my only option over the weekend. Any advice?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
If its wonder wheels you're going to buy, buy it from Morrissons and save yourself £6.
Morrisons lol. Do you know where I live? I think there's actually building regulations to stop anything sub Waitrose being built.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Wonder wheels hot wheels is the purple version that has a mild fallout remover in it and is relatively safe

Wonder wheels super wheel cleaner is the silver bottle is the acidic version. Actually works very well and I always keep a bottle to hand for those really grimey wheels that have never been touched. Provided it's not left on the wheel too long or used on damaged paint it'll be fine for a one off use but certainly don't use it regularly