ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Better M5 pics

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nice motors, hate the AC Schnitzer badge though... but at least its not on the front grille.

Don't worry, the badge is coming off. I HATE IT :mad:

As for the tax, i'm always in the highest bracket due to the kind of cars i have/owned ;)

MINI Cooper S
Very nice mate :) soooo jealous :| just noticed on the pic with the bonnet open that the window wipers go the wrong way like the clio lol

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
my dad used to have an ac 5 series...a mint m5 you got there tho!

9b_1.jpg

1998 BMW e46 323i
fookin love every M car under the sun! (get the kettle of boiling hot wateron that ac badge yeah...)

1998 BMW e46 323i
fookin love every M car under the sun! (get the kettle of boiling hot water on that ac badge yeah...)

Weeman sucks ****
Stunning car, better looking than the current one imho aswell dre I say it!

I was lucky enough to passenger in one once, it must defy the laws of physics that car.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
How long you keeping this one Ant?

Every time I see you you've bought a different car!

About a month ;)

I'm getting bored with cars at the mo so i think this will be a keeper for 6 months. It's already cost me £650 this month with Brazos bill to come after he works his magic....

3 door dents to get pulled out and this car will be virtually as new, i am one FUSSY F**KER!

Also my women
googoo.gif
is loosing her hair quicker than me
mhihi.gif
outahere.gif