ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big meet banter thread and chat.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
What lake is that? Looks awesome.

as joe said lake vyrnwy it's ace when it's dry and the drive there is good fun too!

Ash, want me to ask the guy with the twin turbo 350z if he wants to come and do a video again??

Can do dude I've sent him a pm on meganesport.net

It's Lake Vyrnwy. Wales' answer to the nurburgring lol. Some epic roads around there.

I think it's the same length as the ring joe. I think we need a sticker for it!

Oh, joe?

ah, ash, is that the one 40 mins away you said I should check out?

It's about 40 mins away Scott if your not hanging back I'd rather go there than the evo any day!
We will start going again once the weather has come right. Rob really wants to go up there.

Never knew that was his! Looked awesome last year.

beast isn't it dude the sound was amazing. Have you looked at anyother of his videos some are ace.

Mmmmm, fingers crossed this one is half as good as the one in the vid!

i hope so to dude hope the weather is good;)

Past 2 years have been awesome, Scott. I really cant wait either. Hopefully have my new car looking mint by then.

Come on Jon spill the beans!!!! What have you got or what are you getting?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That sounds sweet Jon I am glad it's not a touring that would a bit to much of a teachers car;)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Cant wait for this! Just hope that mid feb goes smoothly for me when fitting the exhaust and coil overs.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am a big avant fan dog carrier ftw. Going to have a rs4 for the day in a few weeks can't wait.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I like all of them but for me it's always bin the avant a friend of mine had a b5 rs4 when they 1st came out I was amazing felt amazing! My dad was that amazed by it he was on the phone to Audi a day later lol.

I love this one this is what I am hoping to get for the day!

u5ymapy9.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
O and this will hopefully be ready for the meet! dehapega.jpg

Ill get another photo next week to see how it's doing!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It's always bin running joe just not always that well it's had silly money spent on it! Some of the new parts that have gone on it is a joke I do fancy trying to buy it next year the skyline turbo is staying on it

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Now I know the weather might not be the best this time of year but it's just a thought at the moment but are or is anyone up for camping on the Saturdays night? There's a pub very close to where the meet is going to be that have a B&B and do camping thougth this good be good for a few people that are coming from a fair and it could make some good banter! Few drink and a meal the night before few games of pool or whatever. Just a thought so if no one is game no worries but let me know and i will get it set up!

Another thing last year after the meet about 20 if us went to another pub after the meet called the sandstone are people up for this again it's a cracking pub and it's always very welcoming and good food. Again let me know i already have part of the pub booked as I know a few people will be game for this again.

I'd be up for food after the meet, but probably not camping.

Depends when the E21 comes back, if it's back on my drive, I'll be working through the night to get it done for the meet.