ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bit of a clean up

After recently pulling the 182 apart due to a few niggles and replacing alot of parts-:

Gearbox rebuild
new shafts
clutch
coolant cts
thermostat
oil + filter
brakes changed back to standard
fluid change
topmounts
wishbones
all shocks
4 x yokohama s drives
few other little bits.

Thought it was about time i got a few pictures with my pants camera skills.

Car has been polished with Tripple then sealed with Tough coat and layered with illusion.

DSCF2604_zpsa5687784.jpg

DSCF2622_zpsbbd32332.jpg

DSCF2623_zpsaa014b08.jpg

DSCF2620_zps54d0931a.jpg

DSCF2621_zpsf77528ed.jpg

DSCF2618_zpsf43a3512.jpg

DSCF2613_zpscf04e0c3.jpg

DSCF2614_zpsa8e4e3f6.jpg

DSCF2612_zpsa4bfb1a0.jpg

DSCF2616_zpsfe15d3b2.jpg

DSCF2615_zpsee0cb8b4.jpg

DSCF2606_zps77962f13.jpg

DSCF2611_zps6914f21d.jpg

Just got to sort out a fresh set of plates, paint the rear calipers black as i no longer have the brembos up front and a few bits here and there. hopefully be where i want it by autumn

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks nice mart. How come you got rid of the brembos though?

Cup, Lude & Z
Looks clean Mary, tip of the cap to yee!

Easy to tell the efforts gone in!

Cups having a deep clean 2mow weather permitting

Thanks for all the comments chaps.

Darius reason i wrapped mine was to rid of the OZ racing in the centre and got some stickers made to go on the wheel instead. One of a kind as oz don't do stickers for where mine are;). Thankyou for the suggestion though.

Reasons i removed brakes was one the bloody squeeling got way to much to the point you try and drive without pressing them lol.

Plus had an unexpected parts bill of near on £1200 so something had to go to help fund it. Thhank god i never had labour costs other than gearbox rebuild from agency. Otherwise it would be on bricks now lol.

ph2 clio sport 172
Is the front grill painted? Looks tidy in photo. In two minds to paint mine. And same here on bill. Iv just done full suspension refresh and gearbox and would hate to think how much for labour.

Think it looks lovely. Really like the wheels too.

Only thing I would change is the yellow fogs. Would look much cleaner with normal glass in my opinion :)

Is the front grill painted? Looks tidy in photo. In two minds to paint mine. And same here on bill. Iv just done full suspension refresh and gearbox and would hate to think how much for labour.

Cheers Newb, yes dread to think how much labour would have been..

Think it looks lovely. Really like the wheels too.

Only thing I would change is the yellow fogs. Would look much cleaner with normal glass in my opinion :)

Thanks for the comments Martin;)

Yellow fogs are staying until i crack one then will be going back clear