ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 1.2 16v

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
P1000519.gif

Copy and paste the image code into here, looks like this with out the full stops in it
URL]....

Clio 1.2 16v
Thats what i did. Just went on to the picture and copied the whole url and pasted it into the text or is that not what you meant?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
well you can but so it comes up like that ^ you copy the one with before it like so:

[ATTACH]52079.vB[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 38
  Clio 1.2 16v
Ok cheers. Ill try that tommorrow when i get some pics up with the stripe off and blue badges and tyre shine

Clio 1.2 16v
Right, as promised some pictures

Firstly of the dreadfull grey tyres

P1000522.gif

Here it is with one tyre done, thefront one i think lol :)

P1000523.gif

And lastly with both tyres and blue badges in wheels

P1000524.gif

Thanks for looking. Please leave comments and opinions on the car and what you all think i should do next.

Thanks
James

Clio 1.2 16v
yea, the front badge is white though :rasp: haha. So that will be going the same blue as the wheel badges or black. And Jaye it should be getting lowered in a couple of months once i sort out my engine troubles. Any more opinions?

Discounted 1*2 parts
love the black and blue combo :)

IMO I'd get cheap coilovers rather than 60mm springs, they made the ride really crashy on our DCI.

Colour code the door strips and bumper mouldings and it'll look tidy :)

2004 ph2 172
^^ I second this. From what I understand, the standard uprights bottom out easily with 60mm springs on them.... with cheapo coilies you get to play with different heights. Win-Win situation.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yeah, mate get some Rokkor coilovers like I did, mates alot of difference and you can have a play with the height. Loving the blue and black theme though.

Clio 1.2 16v
Cheers guys. Im going to do the front badge and maybe the back one the same blue colour. With these rokkor coilovers do you need anything else or are they just a straight fit? Cos with 60mm springs you have to change the shocks, do you need to do anything like that with the coilovers??

Cheers
James

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Cheers guys. Im going to do the front badge and maybe the back one the same blue colour. With these rokkor coilovers do you need anything else or are they just a straight fit? Cos with 60mm springs you have to change the shocks, do you need to do anything like that with the coilovers??

Cheers
James

The badges would be nice touch :)

The Rokkor coilovers come with everything you need, if you look on my thread you'll see a pic of it just out the box. You will need spacers for the front wheels otherwise they will rub on the suspension. But only get hubcentric spacers, im currently running 25mm but they are HUGE and weigh a ton so 15mm hubcentric spacers would probably be fine. People have said you need adjustable camber bolts, i bought some but never needed them so I got my money back front K-tec.

Clio 1.2 16v
Ok, how much were the spacers? And how adjustable is the hight of the coilovers (like 40-80 or 30-70 etc) for the front and rear?

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
The rokkors say 30-70 for the front but go sooooooo much lower going by what folk have said...

The rear it says something like 40-60... Though some end up getting custom springs for the rear to go lower ;) aka Clio_stu older 1.2 had 90mm rears lol

Clio 1.2 16v
colour coding is on my list to do, then lower then maybe an RS grill to finish off. thanks for the comments guys. ill put a new update in a week or so and let you all know how im getting on