ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 stafford tesco

secret
NU**FNY Black 182 at tesco now, parked next to u(kinda as on corna) in my gfs blue mini :)

Cs sticker in the window

Wish i was in mine

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
saw 2 black 182s in stafford last night, neither one of them with that number plate! and one was at asda

secret
Someone called jenna has a standard black one and im sure theres a standard silver one up the other end of staff but never seen it, just been told

Ive seen 4 1*2s today, another one was as i was leaving tesco, silver PH2 with multispokes on and ktec squares on rear quarter

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I am living in alcester at the moment, stafford whilst at uni, look out for an iceberg 172

RS 182 CUP
got a dent in the bonnet on his, ooh just remembered he had family issues so aint been to work for a bit, come back tomoz though

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Ahh right, I won't be around until September 10th, so keep an eye out for me

RS 182 CUP
tbh its where all the boy racers go in cannock, but makes an ideal meeting place for me, wocka n juude n few others now n then to meet up.

its good to laugh and point at 1.2 corsas with wide arch kits and neons too (but we all gotta start somewhere)

RS 182 CUP
wockas always down there, i nip down when i can (prob this sun as i gotta get my cat back from wocka!) but its only 20 mins away from me so can nip down anytime.

theres always a few non cs 1*2s down there ( and a 197 cup who doesnt like losing)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Fair enough, I won't take part in that kind of thing though, so its a big gathering then

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Yeah, I have only just got mine so need to get used to it first anyway

secret
Im always about mate so u will probs spot me, suprised i havent been spotted now ive been using my car everyday :S

Makies is funny, theres some right peices of s**t up there. Me and the mrs only go up because we all meet up there on a sunday and u do get the odd street racing up there but its died down alot now after the crashes

It can b a good night though, that sounds so sad lol

Good to talk to u and good luck with uni mate, see you in september

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Im always about mate so u will probs spot me, suprised i havent been spotted now ive been using my car everyday :S

Makies is funny, theres some right peices of s**t up there. Me and the mrs only go up because we all meet up there on a sunday and u do get the odd street racing up there but its died down alot now after the crashes

It can b a good night though, that sounds so sad lol

Good to talk to u and good luck with uni mate, see you in september

cheers mate, i will look out for you, how hard can it be to spot a blue 172 with white wheels, haha. I am currently trying to convince a girl at work with turinis on her 1.2 and thinks they are standard wheels for the car to swap with my 172 alloys.

u talking about stafford maccies?

secret
cheers mate, i will look out for you, how hard can it be to spot a blue 172 with white wheels, haha. I am currently trying to convince a girl at work with turinis on her 1.2 and thinks they are standard wheels for the car to swap with my 172 alloys.

u talking about stafford maccies?

Cannok makies mate :)

Oh that would b a good swap if u can persuade her, good luck to u mate

Yeah i know mines easy to spot but i never get spotted :(