ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 182 with stripes or not??

Za**** & Xr250R
I would leave it plain but everyone has different taste's and tbh if you don't like them they just peel off so could be worth a try ;)

LY R26 230 F1 Team
wont damage it. unless you paint the stripes on. just use viynal stripes i believe? someone correct me?

I put some cup stripes on the hole punch at work with tip ex.... that damaged the paint... dont use tip ex and you'll be fine.

chris

You get the drift.

Attachments

• dsc00074_642.jpg
    dsc00074_642.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 95
  • dsc01172_103.jpg
    dsc01172_103.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 83

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
No stripes for the RB only it's the colour they brought them back for. It justs looks tatty, cheap and just encourages children to race you. :)

Honda civic ep2 05
I put stripes on my black clio which is a non-sport (grey), i like them personally and so do a lot of others.

Honda civic ep2 05
Yeh true, if i had a 182 i probabaly would'nt of put them on. But for the price i got mine for i thought could always take them of but havent as like them been on about 9 months now.

Monaco 172
that black with the grey looked nice like, bt dunno bout white. Stick out like a donkey at the national