ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and White Oz F1's on my 172 cup. Pictures included.

ph1 172
I've recently painted 2 Oz F1's white and fitted some baldy Paradas to them for 1/4 mile racing this year to save my road tyres.

Obviously they won't be staying on but I quite like them and have another 2 to paint so I'll be doing the full set white so I have the option of white and matt black. The blacks may even be relegated to event wheels.

Opinions welcome.

View attachment 55710 View attachment 55711 View attachment 55712 View attachment 55713 View attachment 55714

Ohh and one of my pikey bumper for the drag racing:eek:

View attachment 55715

Opinions/prefrence on the wheels welcome. I know the bumper looks w$nk I'm just hoping it contributes to me getting into the 13's:approve:

ph1 172
Lol yeah the bumper certainly got some looks/laughs on the way home and parked at the local shop:eek:

I am liking the white personaly shows the detail/design of the alloy so much better. Although they were dirty/dusty when I got home.

197 FF Glacier White
White! I'm really tired of dark alloys. Mine are being stripped and painted white this week (track F1s that is) then the Turinis are off to get powder coated BRIGHT silver!

You know my thoughts on the wheels mate do the other two white & use them as your everyday rims. Wish white wheels looked good on yellow or id do mine :( think ill go bright silver after fcs

Lol at the bumper now its on lets see how it does on sunday :)

ph1 172
Im working arnt i mate :( ill defo be at the next one tho need to see this bumper in action lol, coilovers goin down abit more after york?
Ahh bad times. Would love to see the sc'd sunflower go.

A mates gonna get some video's so you'll be able to see the bumper (f duct) in action. I'll be gutted if I don't beat last years time tbh.

I have a couple more jobs and weight to be shed before next weekend though.

ph1 172
Cheers Jamie. Pm me your email I took a few pics of the battery relocation for you today. Tried pm'ng you earlier but inbox was full.